Adopting a Puppy
Congratulations on deciding to adopt your very own Multi- Generational Double Doodle puppy. You won't regret this decision. Here is a guideline on how our adoption process works.
- At any point from announcing the pregnancy of our dam, Chumu, you may contact us using our contact form or by calling Windsor Doodle at (248) 982 2908. We will start a waiting list for puppies and once they are born we will call those numbers in order.
- Once the puppies have been born, pictures will be posted on our website and we will be offering the option for you to reserve your puppy upon submission of our Puppy Application with a non-refundable $500 deposit and your signature on our Puppy Deposit Contract. (the remaining $1700 + HST will be required upon receiving the puppy) as well as your signature on our Puppy Pet Contract. We would love for you to come visit our home to choose your little puppy, but we understand if circumstances don't allow and would be glad to work with you via picture messages and text, as well as on the phone and even through skype. Payments are taken in the form of Cash, Interac Transfer or Bank Draft.
- Puppies will be available for your family to come and take them home anytime between 8 weeks old and 10 weeks old, as this is the first time it is recommended that the puppies be separated from their birth mother. Upon pickup, your Australian Labradoodle puppy will be released to you.
- When you receive your puppy, you will also receive a puppy packet from us including a copy of our signed mutual contract between buyer and seller, a puppy pedigree paper, as well as some information about owning a puppy.
- All our puppies come with a health guarantee, their initial puppy shots, vet checked and dewormed. We require a visit to the vet of your choice within two weeks of you bringing your puppy home. If any significant health concerns are noted, we would be glad to replace your puppy with one from our next litter or refund your entire purchase price including your deposit. In addition, our puppies come with a 2 year genetic health guarantee against Hip Dysplasia, PRA (eyes) and other major genetic health problems (Please see puppy contract for full details).
- As our puppies are bred and sold as pets, we also require that puppies be neutered/spayed before their first birthday.
- Lastly, we invite you to love and adore your new Australian Labradoodle puppy with all your heart because we know you will provide a loving and caring environment for your newest family addition. Thank you for choosing Windsor Doodle!